We are officially in baby watch mode! I had some false labor last week and when I go on walks, I can walk myself into contractions. So far the contractions aren't sticking around, but they are definitely there. My bag is packed, the baby swing and bassinet are in place, and the car seat waiting for us to bring the baby home in it. We are ready!!!!! Now, the baby just has to be here so we can realize how unprepared we are. Ha! At this point, I'm not going to lie and say that I feel good...I'm tired, my back hurts, and I sleep for about two hours at a time. Other than that, we're good.
The baby weighs about 7 lbs and is about 20 in long. It moves around a lot and it's engaged for delivery. Needless to say, it's fully developed and ready to make it's entrance! Honestly, I don't think the baby is going to come this week though. I think it will be next week...hopefully after my birthday.
This weeks it's about the size of a mini watermelon
I had my 38 week appointment today and things are good. My blood pressure is great, the babies heartbeat is strong, and it continues to grow. We toured the hospital where I'm going to deliver, last week, and preregistered so all we have to do is show up. I was pretty impressed with the delivery rooms and the different services they offer.
I hope you everyone has a wonderful week and I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!
I hope you everyone has a wonderful week and I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!

Gosh, you look amazing! Can't wait to hear about the little one's arrival!
ReplyDeletehaha you look like you have a mini watermelon under your shirt! I CAN NOT wait to see this baby and get to FINALLY buy them something!! : )
ReplyDelete