Hey All! Maebry turned two months this past weekend. I honestly can't figure out where the time has gone, but she (just like everyone says) is growing incredibly fast! It was a big weekend of events. First she turned 2 months, then it was her first Easter, and my Mom's (G-Ma's) birthday. Her big weekend is turning into a big week too. I started back to work this week, so she had her first day of daycare today. She did marvelously. I on the other cried through the whole thing. The water works started before we even left the house, this morning, and continued all the way to work. It was awful, but I'm glad we are over that hump. I know the whole experience was worse for me than for her. The women at her daycare were so sweet to me and put up with me calling all day to check on her. It felt good knowing they were trying to hard to take care of me and I took it as a reflection of how they treat my sweet, face little girl. Leaving her was still one of the hardest things I've done though. I don't wish that feeling on anyone! Next up this week is her two month appointment and first round of immunizations. This time I think the tears will be flowing from both of us this time around.
Maebry has started to become really fun. She has discovered her tongue and likes to stick it out all the time, enjoys her play mat more and is willing to spend more time on it alone, she smiles in response to things rather than just because, and we've discovered that she is a morning person (a gift from her Dad...not her Mom).
On to the pictures...
This is the play mat she has really started to enjoy!
The good mood continues after her play time
Simply for the sake of it being such a sweet picture. She has been a huge fan of the full swaddle until recently. By the time the morning comes her arm(s) are usually sticking out in some form or fashion.
YEAH, I'M TWO MONTHS!!!
This was her wardrobe change so the pictures could continue. I think at this point, she was over the whole camera and picture thing....
Her Easter outfit from G-Ma
We had visitors on Easter Sunday. Grandpa Greg and Grammy came over to see her. She always has a good time with them!
By the end of the day she was pooped and Tyson took advantage of the moment. She, obviously, approved of the snuggle buddy.
I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures. I'll post the stats from her Doctor's appointment at the next post.
Love her and that sweet little face! Thanks for the update. : ) They make my heart happy!
ReplyDelete