Well, I'm kind of behind on my blog so hopefully this will catch everyone up. The baby has continued move around...constantly. All day and night. Everything I've read says the baby sleeps around 12-14 hours a day, but I'm convinced our baby only cat naps on and off. Haha! Also, the baby feels like it's resting really low and my belly is starting to stick straight out more than being round. My belly feels big enough now that eating large meals is no longer an option. I end up feeling really full because there is less room now...so smaller meals are the deal from now on.
Baby stats:
- The baby is about 14 inches long and still weighs a little over 2 lbs. The baby will start to put on weight really fast now.
- The baby's lung are now able to breathing air and the brain stem can now regulate the basal body temperature.
This weeks fruit and veggie comparison is...CAULIFLOWER!

Tyson has done so well playing along with taking my bump pictures from the very beginning. I will admit that I'm super picky about how the pictures look. He has developed a new method for taking pictures so I have lots of choices. He takes them in rapid succession, one right after another so I have a bunch to choose from and he doesn't have spend the whole night taking "redo's". Here are the pictures from tonight's photo shoot...Once I realized what he was doing I couldn't stop laughing.



On to other fun things. So we spent last weekend in Vegas with friends. We ate, gambled, went to the pool, saw the Hoover Dam, and walked everywhere! We met two other couples and partied all weekend. I know what your thinking..."How can a pregnant girl have fun in Vegas?"...Well, it's possible and I had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment