Well, folks the weeks are rolling by. Not much has happened this week. We have decided which birthing classes we are going to sign up for and have agreed on a names (finally!). Also, I've noticed that I really huff and puff during my runs this week. It's kind of shocking that all of the sudden my normal run, literally, takes my breath away! Another effect pregnancy has had on me is indigestion. Me and Tums have become really close. My dreams have continued to be very vivid and odd (sometimes) which makes for interesting mornings as I try to piece them together.
The baby still weighs somewhere around 2 pounds is about 13 inches long. It's movements have become much more "visible" and can be kind of uncomfortable at times. This week the baby weighs...
About as much as a Rutabaga
and is about as long as Challah Loaf

And for the real deal...the bump picture

Things that I really enjoy eating...
So people ask me about weird cravings all the time, so here is a synopsis of what has been especially yummy!
Tyson and I are headed to Vegas at the end of the week, with friends, for a Babymoon, so next weeks post should be more fun.
Hope everyone has a great week!

And for the real deal...the bump picture
Things that I really enjoy eating...
So people ask me about weird cravings all the time, so here is a synopsis of what has been especially yummy!
- Fish tacos from Wahoo's (a chain in Denver)
- Strawberry, banana, oatmeal, and Greek Yogurt smoothies
- Apples
- Hand cut french fries from Vine Street Pub (local restaurant in Denver)
- Cranberry juice mixed with club soda
- Brach's mellowcreme pumpkins (because its fall...of course!)
- Cheese
- Artichokes
- Milk
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Dubble bubble gum (Yes, the kind people give out as Halloween candy that no one likes.)
Tyson and I are headed to Vegas at the end of the week, with friends, for a Babymoon, so next weeks post should be more fun.
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment