Hey Everyone! As of last Friday, I was 20 weeks. We are officially half way there! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was avoiding food and trying not to get sick around every corner. On Monday I went to my 20 week appointment and had my "Growth and Development Ultrasound". This is usually when people find out the gender, but we stuck to our guns and didn't peek! It was really hard and I feel like we spent the whole time looking away. The ultrasound technician was very graceful and prompt when telling us to look away...she was great. I didn't realize how much they look for during this appointment. I thought it would only last a few minutes, but our ultrasound lasted about 45 minutes. It was really cool to watch the baby move and feel the baby move at the same time.
Well, here is what everyone has been waiting for...
Since we aren't going to find out the gender, they had to be careful as to what pictures they could give us. The baby was moving around, a lot, during the ultrasound so my doctor is having me go in for another ultrasound next week to get some clearer images of the baby's brain. It's looking like I will have more pictures next week! I've been feeling the baby move around more frequently, lately. Hopefully, in the coming weeks the baby will start moving around enough for Tyson to feel it move too.
Other than that we finally moved last weekend. Tyson awesomely orchestrated the whole move and we got it all done in one day. With the help of one of our friends (Thank you Zach!) and Tyson's brother (Lain) we made it all in one trip and were unpacking by Saturday afternoon. I haven't taken any pictures of the house, but I will post pictures this week along with a new belly picture. The dogs are very happy with there new yard and we are loving all the space!
Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!
Other than that we finally moved last weekend. Tyson awesomely orchestrated the whole move and we got it all done in one day. With the help of one of our friends (Thank you Zach!) and Tyson's brother (Lain) we made it all in one trip and were unpacking by Saturday afternoon. I haven't taken any pictures of the house, but I will post pictures this week along with a new belly picture. The dogs are very happy with there new yard and we are loving all the space!
Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!
I already love (it) SO much!! Look at that cute little nose! Tell Tasa and Tuck I love them too, don't want any jealousy. : )
ReplyDelete